Cyber Security Incident Repsonse Retainer Services
Cytelligence incident response teams are available with minimal notice, supporting your organization in its technical, legal, social and HR response to a breach event. We work with your existing breach response plans or utilize our dynamic breach response methodology to identify, contain, remove and recover during a security incident. Our team members have experience in cyber breach incidents that include politically motivated attacks, device theft origination, data extortion, rogue employees, and mail misdirection with the intent to deceive.
“When a breach occurs, you need a team that is organized around a series of prioritized goals, with clear leadership and collaborative capabilities in order to provide direction, verify objectives, collect evidence and reduce the total cost of the cyber breach incident.”
– Daniel Tobok, Chief Executive Officer
Our Cyber Breach investigation addresses three key areas: 1) the management of the incident, 2) support of the incident investigation and 3) resolution, litigation management and incident readiness. We work closely with your employees, Board of Directors and stakeholders to provide counter-measures and insight.
- Pragmatic investigation team follows a prioritized plan and explorative actions.
- Comprehensive threat intelligence through forensic and offensive security experiences.
- Support for legal activities including interactions with law firms and expert witnesses.
- Clearly documented breach activity narrative and post-breach recommendations.
- National and international CSIRT team and coordination centers.