Digital Evidence Discovery, Documentation and Process
We help our clients and their legal counsel in the preservation, seeking and use of digital evidence in the context of eDiscovery and digital evidence as it relates to forensic investigations, litigation or criminal cases.
Through our eDiscovery lifecycle, we cover all aspects of electronic production, from identification to migration and disclosure. These tasks are performed by our dedicated team of forensic experts who help define, coordinate, communicate and manage digital assets and evidence in an effective manner. We perform each action in a coordinated and cooperative manner that supports and respects both your people and your valuable IT infrastructure. We identify the appropriate custodians, engagement timelines, preserve and collect digital information, conduct preliminary reviews, and disclose responsive details in a confidential and precise manner.
- Clear practices regarding retention, discovery, disclosure and spoliation.
- Experience with computerized business records and computer-generated evidence.
- Accuracy and traceability of related metadata.
- Support and containment regarding eDiscovery sanctions.
- Knowledge of pertinent Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and Federal Rules of Evidence.
Cytelligence’s strength comes from our experience gained in a variety of class action and litigation cases through law enforcement and private sector engagements. We have experience and expertise in digital evidence discovery during litigation support for: consumer class action, industry litigation, offshore document review, employee breach of trust, and anti-trust conspiracy.