A Vulnerability Assessment is a recommended first step in helping you understand your organization’s cybersecurity position by identifying any existing vulnerabilities. Vulnerability Assessments are scheduled and proactive reviews of your organization’s systems and structures to determine potential threats to your organization.
The goal of a Vulnerability Assessment is to discover weaknesses in your organization’s IT systems and then establish a prioritized remediation plan based on degree of severity and your team’s capacity to solve IT problems.
Why You Need a Vulnerability Assessment
Using one or more “scanning” tools, Cytelligence analyzes your entire infrastructure to identify any potential technical vulnerabilities. This is done to:
- Match critical vulnerabilities with critical assets.
- Generate a list of patches or other solutions to apply to those vulnerabilities.
- Identify any false-positives or false-negatives.
- Improve your cyber security posture, both internally and externally.
- Save internal time and effort, without interruptions to your normal business activities.
- Identify areas where your existing security solutions might not be optimized to reach their potential.
Establishing an effective vulnerability assessment process is key to any organization’s security practices.
- Vulnerability assessment schedules are based on the importance of the systems under review.
- Assessments are performed to analyze a business’s infrastructure, web applications and mobile devices.
- Our vulnerability assessment process produces comprehensive reports with comparative metrics to help you
- understand your cyber security position.
- Multi-tier reporting includes an executive summary, stakeholder review and technical analysis.
- Monitor your capability to discover and remediate issues.
- Integrate as part of your secure software development lifecycle (S-SDLC) and I.S. approach.
Cytelligence can provide a completely managed Vulnerability Assessment for your organization associated to your internal accessible and external facing assets. We provide support in all aspects of your vulnerability assessment, from operational execution to implementing remediation solutions. Our team of expert cybersecurity consultants will help you interpret the findings of your vulnerability assessment and provide you with a clear and detailed report that outlines key actions your organization should take to maximize your cybersecurity posture.