The candidate will manage the daily operations of ongoing Digital forensic investigations, data quality control, data recovery processes, provide in-depth highly technical analysis of various types of data using proprietary and cutting edge forensic utilities related both to Digital forensics and E-Discovery.
The candidate will be expected to actively support proposal development, conduct presentations to internal and external clients, supervise, lead, and train junior consultants, provide input with respect to practice technology initiatives and investments, and continue to build a network of client contacts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and coordinate Digital forensic services delivery in support to Cytelligence Forensic engagements, E-Discovery mandates and on stand-alone service offerings.
- Supervise all processes in obtaining, cataloging and maintaining evidence
- Coordinate all digital evidence capturing and processing with Cytelligence Forensic professionals.
Coordinate and support a Digital forensic lab in a technically secure environment.
Meet and interact with clients, regulatory and law enforcement agencies to provide appropriate responses to their questions and concerns of our approach or service offerings for a particular assignment.
Work with Managing Director or Senior Managers, leading the day-to-day field work (client facing) of multiple smaller or mid-sized engagements or portions of larger engagements.
Supervise, mentor, coach and guide more junior team members on engagements and administrative projects.
Perform appropriate forensic procedures to capture and preserve evidence for future use and analysis in a manner that allows for appropriate chain of custody and admittance into legal proceedings.
Help in the preparation and/or execution of Anton Pillar or other search warrants as required by the courts.
Prepare written reports summarizing our procedures and findings in a clear logical and concise manner that is acceptable to both internal and external parties.
Education and Background Requirements:
- Digital Science degree or certificate of 5+ years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Civil or criminal Digital forensic investigative experience preferred.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Digital forensic investigations.
- Experience with 3rd party forensic software, disk duplication hardware write blockers.
- Committed to continuous learning and a willingness to take external courses leading to one or more designations relevant to Forensic.
Strong competency with the following considered an asset:
A+, N+, CISSP, CISM
Digital hardware and software
Proficiency with Windows operating systems and Linux/Unix
General Networking and system concepts/architectures
General Database concepts
Troubleshooting – Assess and troubleshoot a variety of technical issues
Microsoft Exchange Server – Lotus Notes
Midrange operating systems.
Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team with minimal supervision.
Highest personal integrity and professionalism in personal and professional undertakings.
Excellent analytical, consultative, and communication skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with particular attention to details.
Excellent ability to work effectively with clients, forensic professionals and Digital forensic specialists.
Excellent client service skills with the ability to understand the client and businesses.
Ability to establish and maintain strong client relations.
Ability to deliver quality service and value to clients.
Attend on-site at client locations to collect data and advise Conduct detailed digital forensic analysis with the potential for expert testimony Affidavit, deposition, and report writing Extensive client contact as part of a Cytelligence investigative team Assist in marketing with established Toronto Area clients
Education and Background Requirements
Technical Qualifications – Minimum
Strong “hands on” digital hardware experience with desktops/ laptops (including Macs), servers, networks, Mobile phones and tablets
Knowledge of Windows OS (NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Server 2000, Server 2003, windows, 7, 8 ) and Exchange/ Outlook email
Proficient in Encase, FTK, Paraben, Cellebrite, IEF, Helix and other third party forensic tools
Experience in cloner hardware (e.g. Logicube hard drive cloners) TD3, and logical acquisition tools
At least 5 years of digital forensics experience in an investigative capacity
Full understanding of proper data collection techniques, chain of custody, documentation and Federal/Provincial Search and Seizure Guidelines
Excellent communication skills – in particular the ability to explain technical issues to clients, lawyers and juries in simple terms
Technical Qualifications – Strong Plus
Understanding of network architecture and flow
Knowledge of MAC OS and Apple music devices
Linux/ Unix experience
Experience with multiple email systems including Lotus Notes, Sendmail, Eudora, Mozilla, Thunderbird, etc.
EnCE, ACE, CFCE or equivalent certification
Working with Provincial or Federal Law Enforcement
Experience working with lawyers or carrying out forensic analysis as part of litigation, including being named as an expert in litigation, with resulting preparation of affidavits and declarations
The role, as required, must be capable to contribute or lead specific investigation of a forensic and restorative nature. Review and interpret alerts and system notifications and provide advanced security response, analysis and incident management (according to industry and contract requirements) in support of Cytelligence Customers
Perform comparative analysis on results collected against ever-changing industry threats, vulnerabilities and other malicious technological programs launched through the internet.
Based on the nature of the security threat perceived, assess and establish mitigating steps to ensure appropriate treatment and ensures customer and management notifications as appropriate.
Proactively manage all associated VPN, Firewall, Intrusion Detection Systems, Managed Identify and Access programs, data correlation tools and/or system components as may be required to interrupt or affect the above threat.
Configure, implement, manage and maintain security devices and appliances as well as provide general knowledge and recommendations for security best practices.
Adhere to strict security protocols associated with all levels in the management of security.
Authenticate all requests for services by applying continuously evolving authentication techniques.
Education and Background Requirements
Completion of University or College program in Computer Science; or 3 years of equivalent industry experience in the information systems field.
Knowledge of offensive and defensive security operational tactics
Understanding of NIST, ISO 17799, ITIL, CoBIT and/or other compliance frameworks;
Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and troubleshooting security solutions including authentication, authorization, encryption and audit capabilities as part of an overall system design.
Understanding of mitigating controls at the systems, network, and application level (VPN, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, server hardening, SSO, encryption technologies).
Experience translating complex and ambiguous problems into actionable components and lead the solution efforts.
Excellent communication, presentation and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics and build consensus among business and technical constituents.
Self starter with excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
Due to our national growth, Cytelligence is looking to hire an Inside Business Development associate to join its highly successful team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding elite cyber security Company based from our office in Toronto, Ontario or Calgary Alberta. The successful candidate will be responsible for educating, uncovering, qualifying and following the Cytelligence sales process to drive net new business opportunities.
- Job role will consist of cold calling to a specific territory in Canada educating the customer on Cytelligence , uncovering potential opportunities, scheduling a meeting/WebEx and passing this over to the consulting teams to continue with the sales process.
- Provide quality service to Cytelligence ‘s internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding Cytelligence values at all times
- Work closely with the internal security consulting team members and External Field Sales force to insure high customer satisfaction
- Drive new opportunities of Cytelligence consulting solutions by developing, identifying, and securing all relevant direct sale opportunities
- Communicate Cytelligence s value proposition through phone calls to potential customers
- Actively solicit for all Cytelligence consulting opportunities, referring leads as appropriate
- Experience in the IT/security industry is recommended as is a strong information security knowledge
- Post-Secondary education is an asset
- Previous experience with cold calling is beneficial
- Experience working in a VAR or distribution channel experience
- Knowledge of marketing procedures, computer product technology (software and networks) and sales cycles is required
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively
- Position requires 0% travel
The role is within the Information Security Consulting team and will have responsibility for emerging threat and risk assessment, vulnerability and security assessment engagements including penetration testing, collaboration with other technical areas within CYTELLIGENCE to deliver recommendations for remediation.
Include, but are not limited to:
Security assessments and best practices consulting
Design and implementation of network vulnerability management solutions
Assessing customers against their audit, compliance & certification requirements, Risk analysis & assessment.
Experience in performing professional security assessments and ethical hacking engagements including penetration tests, audits, and network vulnerability assessments
Experience with web application security
Experience with both Windows and Unix/Unix-like operating environments (including Solaris, HPUX, AIX, Linux, Mac OS X and *BSD)
Experience with network traffic deep packet inspection, protocol decode and analysis
Experience with firewall and VPN systems (including Check Point, Cisco, Juniper), authentication systems (TACACS+, RADIUS, multi-factor authentication, Kerberos), encryption (including SSL, IPSec, PKI, Certificate Authorities, PGP, S/MIME), log and security information/event management, content filtering, architecture models for enterprise and Internet services, routing security, secure network design and implementation, and other security technologies (including IPS/IDS, vulnerability assessment tools, DDoS detection, anomaly and behavioural analysis, data leakage protection, patch management, exploit delivery tools, and anti-malware)
Understanding and experience with the security methodologies, standards, and best practices (ISO/IEC 27000-family information security standards, ITIL, and other security-related best practices are an asset)
Must be able to adapt quickly, handle a steep learning curve and have the ability to prioritize and multi-task to fulfil client requirements
Must have a passion for learning
Must have a strong desire to be proactive
Must be willing to do what it takes to make a difference
Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical reasoning skills
Excellent written and oral communications skills
Diligent, detail oriented, and possesses a success-driven work ethic
In this role, you will be seen as an information security and IT solutions trusted advisor and will focus on generating new business revenues as well as help protect and grow market share/revenues through the identification and development of new business opportunities involving enterprise business clients. This position will be viewed as a customer facing security specialist role. Through the effective leadership of a multi-disciplined account team, this resource will ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
Conducts selling activities on a face-to-face basis
Responsible for meeting and exceeding established sales gross profits in a quarterly basis
Cultivates effective long-term relationships with key influencers and decision makers
Sells to all levels of management, particularly senior levels
Develops and presents complex written proposals both self-initiated and in response to customer requests (RFP, RFQ, RFI) which frequently include cost justification, business case content and technical specifications
Prepares and conducts formal group presentations at senior management levels of larger clients
Builds account plans, based on customer business objectives and future business plans aiding clients in planning their information security long/short term strategies
Develops medium and long-term sales strategies with a focus on Security consulting services
Maintains a high degree of competitive and product knowledge including evolving technology trends across the full range of products and services
Establishes and maintains effective entry barriers to competition through strategic product and resource positioning within an account
Conducts comprehensive results analysis including wins-losses and develops/executes appropriate actions plans
Develops and documents a personal territorial, account and/or sales plan
matter experts on customer problem solving for added value to customer and company
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Prior, successful experience selling security solutions to small , medium and enterprise.
- Previous experience selling Security consulting services.
- Cold Calling Experience
- ‘Outside the box’ thinking
- Able to diagnose customer security needs and propose appropriate solutions
- Able to relate security solutions to business benefits to progress sales cycles towards closure
- Strong working knowledge and be able to articulate the value of:
- Digital Forensics, Cyber breach investigations, Security audits.
- Proven information security knowledge and experience, with ability to suggest complex, solution-driven ideas to deliver business value and apply technology solutions to business needs
- Previous fostered client relationships
- Ability to address and resolve roadblocks impacting the close of a sale
- Ability to manage resources within a matrix organization
- Ability to navigate politically within a client’s organization
- Ability to influence change within a client’s organization and create sales momentum
Position requires approximately 0% travel.
Cytelligence, is the Elite force of Global Cyber security, and consistently responds to client breaches. Our growing Cyber Breach Advisory Services practice shields clients by working with them to strategically prepare for and manage the changeable complexities of the evolving threat landscape and by providing unparalleled resources and insights to investigate breaches and assist in risk management and mitigation, and identifying vulnerabilities pre/post an incident.
Basic Qualifications: Proven intimate experience and thorough ability to lead teams at client sites and lead client meetings, as well as write client proposals, engagement deliverables and engagement status reports.
Demonstrated intimate knowledge and direct experience responding to network and Digital invasions.
A Demonstrated track record and knowledge of:
- investigation and response to network and/or digital intrusions and data theft:
- information security, computer forensics, data analysis, and system administration of Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Exchange server, and Anti-Virus software.
Demonstrated experience and deep knowledge of:
- The ability to conduct analysis for evidence of network penetrations and data theft: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Proxy Servers, and Log Aggregation Technology.
Demonstrated deep knowledge and direct experience reviewing logs from any of the following: Microsoft Windows operating systems; Microsoft Exchange server; Anti-Virus software; Firewalls; Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems; and proxy servers.
Demonstrated deep knowledge and direct experience delivering forensic technology solutions and/or responding to cyber security incidents that utilizes at least one of the following products and/or tools: EnCase, , FTK, F-Response , Helix, live memory collection, and Cellebrite
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
Degree(s) Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related concentration
Certification(s) Preferred: EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Global Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MSCE) and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Deep knowledge of, Network Traffic Collection and Analysis, Sandboxing, Malware Analysis, Memory Analysis, and Computer Programming to learn how cyber attacks are being performed.
- 15 days vacation
- Cell phone and parking/transit subsidy
- Highly competitive base salaries
- Performance-based bonus programs
- Comprehensive benefits package
- High-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible work-from-home policies
- Bi-annual review process
- Great office locations across Canada